Indigenous Leadership Development
We offer programs such as Interpersonal Conflict Resolution, Building a Respectful Workplace, How to be an Effective Leader and How to Facilitate your Own Trainings, Creating Open Communication and Collaboration Training just to name a few.
However, our most requested of the programs we offer are ICR (Introduction to Conflict Resolution), Building Respectful Workplace, and Emotional Intelligence. Through these trainings we have been able to help businesses and individuals learn how to connect authentically and communicate effectively.
Introduction to Conflict Resolution
Understanding Conflict in the workplace uses 3 methods:
Learn communication styles and skills
Increase your ability to proactively engage others to resolve conflict
Learn an practice processes for clearning up misunderstanding and much more…
We help you take something negative in the workplace and turn it into a positive!
Building Respectful Workplace
- Determine the difference between Respectful and Disrespectful and Perceived Disrespectful Behaviour.
- Helping identify potential challenges in addressing the disrespectful behaviour.
- The tools and techniques available to respond to the disrespectful behaviour.
- We also put into practice the strategies for addressing disrespectful behaviour.
EQ In The Workplace
- The Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace and Creating Open Communication between departments includes numerous processes as mentioned above.
- Within those processes your employees will learn how to recognize their own emotions and the emotions of others.
- This will greatly enhance their ability to effectively communicate in any situation.
You might be wondering How “Emotional Intelligence” plays a roll in your workplace?!
TC Training Services Also offers:
What to expect:
- Daily Success Journaling
- Anxiety & Depression
- Circle of Fulfillment
- Money Mindset Goals
Grief & Recovery
What to expect:
- Getting Acquainted with Grievers
- Grief Does What?
- Developing a New Awareness
- Life Event Review Exercise
- Relationship Review
- Undelivered Communications within Relationships
- Putting it all Together
The Grief and Trauma Training includes numerous processes as mentioned above. Within those processes your participants will be required to participate in completing assignments in real time with the trainer.
- In person/zoom training with facilitator
- All materials and workbooks
12 Month Productivity Coaching
What to expect:
- To provide substantial support to improve and implement systems and structures that honour culture in the community and make daily tasks significantly easier for everyone involved.
- Improve workplace culture.
- Increase productivity levels, decrease burnout and create collaborative relationships where everyone is working together toward the same outcome.
- Supporting leaders to value and empower co-workers for the good of the community.
- Support the leaders in the community to mentor and empower our youth to create a stronger generation.
All You Have To Do Is Sign Up Below & Get INSTANT Access!
What Are You Chasing? What’s Chasing You?
We start off by asking What are you chasing? Goals? Careers? Relationships? Health? What are you going for that you […]
Coaching for Resolution
Since conflict is an essential part of being human, conflict resolution is not designed to avoid disagreements. Instead, conflict resolution […]
There are 3 different you’s
When we think about ourselves and levelling up our careers, personal life, or even a healthy lifestyle we have 3 […]
I’m Ready to Resolve Workplace Conflict!
Lead Facilitator & Trainer Tanya Clarke-Marinelli
Tanya Clarke-Marinelli, founder of TC Training Services, is a proud Indigenous woman from Hollow Water FN, she served 3 years on the Board of Directors with the Aboriginal Chamber of Commerce as well as holds her number of volunteering positions with them near and dear.
Tanya’s passion is to inspire Leaders within a community. A community that strives to create a more vibrant and healthy society for their children and their children’s children. She has had the privilege of creating Online Programs, that support this initiative, through Invest in Yourself University. Empowering Kids Camp, 5 Day Empowering Leaders to Empower Youth Certification Training and Plan for Your Success Workshop are all part of principle she supports, True Leaders Don’t Create Followers, They Create More Leaders.
Since founding TC Training Services, Tanya has been able to offer programs such as Interpersonal Conflict Resolution, Building a Respectful Workplace, How to be an Effective Leader and How to Facilitate your Own Trainings, Creating Open Communication and Collaboration Training, Empowering Parents Life Skills, Empowering Youth Life Skills and Empowering Leaders to Empower Youth Training. However, the most requested of the programs she offers is Emotional Intelligence, through its teachings she has been able to help businesses and individuals learn how to connect authentically and communicate effectively.
TC Support Team
For any technical questions about our website, videos, appointments please feel free to email the TC Training Services Support Team!